• Weekly bass tournament and fish fry (in season)
• Texas Hold 'em Night
• Vita Parcours Fitness Trail (14 stations, 14.6 km)
• Selection of fishing tackle and camp supplies available
• NEW! Seeley's Bay Bakery located at Sunny Acres. A wide range of healthy breads and confections are available, all baked daily on-site.
• Mid-grade marine gas is now available at the Sunny Acres pump for outboard motors that require 0% ethanol content
We have just received notification from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources that the Bass season has been extended, starting the 3rd Saturday in June (June 15, 2013) to Dec. 15, 2013. We will be contacting guests who have booked for Bass opening week commencing June 22 to allow them to re-book, if desired or possible, for June 15. Following that, we will be accepting bookings for the week of June 15 as available. We will keep you informed of the situation regarding cottage availability.
Sunny Acres own maple syrup
Sunny Acres Resort and Marina
email or write for colour
Guests enjoy a musical
evening after the weekley tournament and fish fry.
NEW! Seeley's Bay Vita Parcours Fitness
A 3.2 km trail with 14 exercise activity
stations, two of which are at Sunny Acres, means you
can stay in shape on your holiday.
Right - Kayaking near and far from Sunny Acres